Choosing a production company should be easy.
MaxDiffusion scales to bring top local talent to any sized project.
Don’t know exactly what you need? Got you covered there too.
cinematographer – producer
I’m a food lover who hates fluorescent lighting, enjoys open-ended questions, and knows the importance of breathing deeply. A Midwesterner by training and a wanderer by birth, I like to get my boots dirty.
I’ve been burning pixels (and the occasional strip of film) for the better part of a decade. I studied Film and Media Production at Taylor University and cinematography at the Global Cinematography Institute in Hollywood.
MaxDiffusion was thrilled to have a second project honored at the Regional Emmy’s in 2017, this time for a short narrative. It came as a welcome surprise after taking home top honors last year for a documentary, The Glassmakers. Other awards include:
- CBI National Student Production Awards- Best Special Broadcast 2016
- IASB – 1st Place Video In Depth Category
- Accolade Global Film Competition- Award of Recognition:
- Envision Film Festival – Arts and Humanities Award
- Taylor University Media Communication: Cinematographer of the Year